Thursday, March 15, 2012

Compelled by the burden

"How I have been hurt by their adulterous hearts which turned away from me, and by their eyes which played the harlot after their idols" Ezekial 6:9.

This is God response to years of disobedience by the Israelites. They knew God but turned from Him to things made by human hands. I believe God feels the same way as He looks at the world around us now, especially America. We have turned to our subtle idols, tv, clothes, cars, jobs, phones, and self fulfillment. We have become comfortable and lost sight of the one and only God who has given us life. I pray for God to burden you and I for this dark world. Let us be moved by Gods heart for the lost, the decieved and the comfortable. We are the light in the darkness and Jesus is our hope!

Much love

No comments:

Post a Comment