Monday, June 27, 2011

A Blessed Day!

I am going to make this quick but I was so encouraged and blessed by God and His body of believers yesterday. I was invited to share at Morning Star Church in Wilkesboro yesterday about the work I have been able to be a part of in Roatan. I tried to plan out what I was going to share but like always, I didn't get to say what I had planned to. The Lord spoke through me and He shared what needed to be shared. Throughout the service I had 6 or 7 people come up to me giving me prophetic words, encouragement and donations. I was so encouraged by this church and the way they came around me, a complete stranger and supported me with words and actions. This is the way the church was meant to function. We are called to walk though life together and to support each other through all things. God has been an awesome provider for Kendall and I over the past year and I am so excited to continue this journey of faith as we depend on him to provide for our everyday needs as well as the needs of the ministry we have been called to. Thank you to all who encouraged me and shared with me yesterday!

After such an awesome morning I was able to take a nap and catch up on some needed rest after spending the weekend with my nephews. I am so thankful for that nap, haha. Once I woke up 2 hours later, I went to Kostas' house for a bible study we are starting for the summer. Yesterday was our first one and it was so so good. Everyone was open and walls were immediately taken down as we started to ask tough questions and explore what a life lived for Christ is truly like. We are going through the book of Romans and I am so excited to see the ways God teaches us through His word and through each other. Anyone who is in HP and would like to be a part of the study, just let me know. Thanks for your prayers always.



Much love

Oh, we had Krispy Kreme donuts at our bible study! That was the icing on the cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment