Monday, May 18, 2009

Alpha



I have created this blog to serve as my means to share where I am and what God is allowing me to be a part of. I am excited to be following him on this journey of life in the shadow of the cross. I am currently preparing to go to Roatan, Honduras to teach physical education at a small Christian school on the island. The past three months have consisted of a lot of confusion, growth, and doors closing. God has called me to lay down my desires, to lay down my life and plans completely, and to follow him. I have no idea what to expect for the next year other than to see God glorified and his kingdom manifest through love in relationship and sports. God has been consistently invading the community of believers I am blessed to be a part on in Charleston and will continue to show up where his follower lay down in love before him. I am excited to see this be carried out in Honduras and to here about the ways he continues to move through you, his children, THE CHURCH!

1 comment:

  1. You are in the most awesome place that any follower could ever be...not only in His shadow, but the palm of his hand... You are constantly in my prayers...

    ReplyDelete