Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Writers Block

Sorry I my brain is too tired to write anything meaningful so ill let pictures to the job:


Calling it a day with avocado smoothies, Soo Good!



Family Foto


Pep corner with Mitch Voth



Game time! Thanks to everyone who is supporting me and this school. The money for soccer balls and other equipment has brought a lot of joy to these kids and made my life much easier here as a PE teacher. Much Love


Gotta love em'



Seniors, if you can't run with the big dogs, stay on the porch with the pups



Donut girls at the beach con yo y Amy



Just a day at the beach

1 comment:

  1. H,
    We miss you and we're gonna see u in 1 wk and 6 days per Maddy. Looks like everyone is having fun and I'm sure they are learning too!

    Much love!

    ReplyDelete